Thursday, August 26, 2010

Supermodel: Nykhor

I simply looove this editorial!

Here we go again, another gorgeous model from Africa! Gosh, being from Liberia, I just have to say that African women are stunning!

Sudanese model Nykhor(she so hot, she just needs one name) is the new kid on the block and she is gorgeous as ever. Some people are just born to model and she is definitely one of these people. She stands 5'11 and have legs that never ever ends. Her innocent young face is refreshing to witness.

Nykhor started her fashion journey a few years ago modeling for top names such as Catherine Malandrino, Mara Hoffman and Julian Lewis. I first notice her at the Malandrino fall 2010 show and I thought she was Atang Deng(another fabulous Sudanese model). They are taking over the runways and I am loooving it!

Check out more great photos of Nykhor here at Fashion Spot.

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

OMG I EVEN SAVED THESE! OMG LORD HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS! SHE IS SO GORGEOUS...GOSH I LOVE HER! MORE MORE OF HER PLEASE!