Sunday, August 08, 2010

I Am Perfect- Exactly As I Am


This has to be the perfect summer ensemble! Garcelle Beauvais looks beyond fabulous in this printed one-shouldered dress paired with a stunning gold clutch and nude platform heels.

I would rock this look everyday of the week!


Shaun Robinson looks marvelous in this coral ruffled asymmetric belted dress.

My only complaint are those hideous grandma shoes! Why oh Why?


Niecy Nash looks spicy in this animal printed dress.

I just wished she get her wig together because it looks sooo old and dated. First, Shaun Robinson stole my grandmother's shoes now Niecy stole her wig!


Okay, this is too ridiculous because Paulette Washington obviously stole my grandmother's curtains and made it into a dress!

The silhouette is a little too old for her and her arms look like "The Incredible Hulk" in this dress!

No comments: