Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fabulous Events

"Machete" Los Angeles Premiere

Jessica Alba looks sensational in this black and gold zig-zag sequined Balmain paired with hot strappy Christian Louboutins heels. I loooove everything about this modern look.

I am also digging her lighter streaks in her hair...young and fabulous!

Hamptons Magazine Cover Party


Serena Williams continues to give me fever! She looks yummy in this cute leopard Dolce & Gabbana flirty frock. She is right on trend for fall 2010.

Her hair and make-up is also on point again.

Bing Emmys Event


What would the Kardashians do without cameras? Do they miss any events? They will probably go to just an opening of a door as long as cameras are present!

Anyway, I am not sure if I am loving this nude Hannah Marshall dress on Kim Kardashian. The leather bodice is a little too tight and skirt has a sculptural detail emphasizing her hips. As a matter of fact the who ensemble it too tight. It's made for a smaller less curvy frame or she just needs to go up a size!


Lala Vasquez , Kim's bestie looks great in her printed mini dress but I could have done without the unnecessary gold statement necklace

No comments: