Thursday, August 05, 2010

Jada Pinkett Smith's Amazing Style






Jada Pinkett Smith has the best style game in Hollywood right now. She is letting me have it from week to week!

Her signature fabulous little cocktail dresses are simply gorgeous. I love that Jada will keep you on your toes because she is not faithful to one particular designer so you will never know what she is going to rock. She is drawn to edgy but yet simple silhouettes. Since she has a petite frame, she is extremely careful not to let her garments over power her. Rafael Cennamo, Fendi and Marchesa are a few of her wonderful choices.

I have been following Jada since "A Different World" and boy has she come a long way. I did a post about her transformation back in 2008 and she continues to wow me on the red carpet!

No comments: