Friday, August 13, 2010

"Lottery Ticket" New York Premiere


I really try to support African-American films but unfortunately most of them don't have any substance nor quality. It is just a bunch of non-acting and d-list actors making a fool of themselves and "Lottery Ticket" starring Bow Wow falls into that category.

I cringed every time I view the commercial(the part when she say I want to have your baby), I just can't take it!!!

Teairra Mari looks great in her printed strapless dress but those boring black heels are hideous with this vibrant dress.


Naturi Naughton
never seems to get it right. What in the name of foolishness is that design on the middle of her dress? She looks like she has a bad rash!

The dress would have been perfect without that adornment on the middle. My sister tells me all the time to take off a necklace when it's just too much going on. Naturi needs to rip off that detail off the middle of her dress!


Angela Simmons looks cute as ever in her nude textured dress. I am not a fan of expose bra but I think it's okay with this dress and I don't mind her black heels.



Tia Mowry obviously didn't have the time to alter her ill-fitting dress because it's way too big for her. I do however looove her black and silver cut-out sandals.

No comments: