Sunday, August 01, 2010

Super Saturday 13


Super Saturday is a fundraiser for Ovarian Cancer Research Fund which is dear to my heart. One of my fashion mentor Alexa Winsberg died to this horrible disease in November of 2008. I urge women to please get a regular check up every 6 months. Alexa had an incredible sense of style and she inspired me to open my own boutique.

I am looooving Kim Kardashian flirty ensemble! She is rocking a cute cowl neck Helmet Lang blouse and an adorable flair coral skirt paired with hot leopard Louboutin heels.

My only complaint is her hair extensions is entirely too long. It just looks so tacky.



Ashley Greene is like a cool summer breeze in this divine white ruffled hem DKNY belted dress paired with nude sandals. Talking about the perfect summer dress!



I didn't recognize Rachel Zoe at first because she looks so healthy. Thank God this woman starting eating again! She looks airy in her bohemian printed maxi dress.



Star Jones striped hat just look too small for her big-o-head. Anyway, she looks okay in her simple white sheath dress but I am digging her cute polka-dot wedges.


No comments: