Monday, August 23, 2010

"Going The Distance" Los Angeles Premiere



Hallelujah! Drew Barrymore hired a new hairstylist and brushed her hair!

I was surprise to see Drew Barrymore in this fabulous gold brocade Catherine Malandrino dress since Mary J. Blige and the designer already worn the dress on the red carpet. I looove that she spiced things up with black and gold Balmain belt but I wasn't crazy about her heavy gray YSL platforms.

This is the Drew I know, young, fresh and adorable!


Kate Beckinsale looks chic as ever in her white printed sheathVersace Resort 2011 dress paired with black silk Ferragamo heels. I know she is rocking boring heels but I really don't mind it this time.



Christina Applegate looks too fabulous with a baby bump in this divine magenta keyhole draped dress paired with nude heels.

No comments: