Monday, August 23, 2010

2010 Creative Arts Emmy Awards


"The Creative Arts Emmy Awards" show recognizes the people behind the scenes for technical, casting, wardrobe, and make-up achievements. In other words,the people who are the ones doing all the work but the A-listers get all the glory next week at the Emmys!

After all of these year, Sheila E. still looks marvelous as ever! She looks sensational in her black sequined mermaid dress. I loved that she kept her accessories to a minimal with a beautiful pair of drop earrings.

Sheila is in the over 50 club and she is giving us feeeeverrr!


Christina Hendricks is known for bringing on the drama! In Hollywood, she is plus size, in the real world she has a body of death!

I do love the asymmetrical bodice of her Christian Siriano dress but the bottom is just too much material. I wished she wore some delicious color but I guess her red hair is the pop of color.


Wanda Sykes brought her partner Alex with her to the event.

This is the first time that I witness her in a dress and a mini dress at that. I do have to admit that she looks great in her plum sequined dress.

I absolutely looooove her hair! I am rocking my hair similar to hers but I wished it looked this good.



Maria Canais-Barrera looks fantastic in her navy pleated Farah Angsana strapless dress.


Stana Katic looks wonderful in her nude embellished pailette Badgley Mischka dress paired with a sweet ivory clutch.


Erika Christensen looks simply divine in the black origami sheer panel dress.

I am not sure what is going on with her side ponytail bob but I'm kind of digging it.

No comments: