Sunday, August 08, 2010

2010 Teen Choice Awards


Keke Palmer looks gorgeous as usual in this encrusted one-shouldered Collette Dinnigan dress paired with silver strappy sandals.

This girl always get it right. She manages to find a perfect balance between looking sophisticated and age appropriate. She doesn't wear 100 pounds of hair extensions and her make-up is flawless!


Selena Gomez is letting me have it in this gorgeous white split sleeves BCBG MaxAzria draped dress! The open-back sequined detail is perfect for the young actress.

I almost had a fashion heart attack over her nude Sergio Rossi cut-out gladiator sandals!



Kim Kardashian looks sexy as ever in this black embellished Zuhair Murad one-shouldered draped dress. She completes her look with awesome black Casadei platform heels.

I loved that she kept her hair and make-up simple.



I know most of you guys are hating Megan Fox quirky ensemble but I am looooving it! I adore the contrast of the graphic tee and the lame tulip Isabel Marant skirt. It's cool and funky!



I love the color of Amber Riley's fuchsia dress but the ill-fit of the dress is just not working for me. She still looks great minus the fit.



Katerina Graham is no wall flower. Only the actress can rock this funky black multi colored embellished Jeremy Scott mini dress with pleats adorned on the back. She paired her dress with thigh high boots and she looks hot(literally)!

I am having flashbacks about this dress because I had a very similar dress back in the late 80's and I was rocking it to no end!

No comments: