Sunday, August 29, 2010

2010 Emmy Awards: Best Dressed Divas, Dark Hues


I can't believe how much weight Lea Michele has lost. I guess she got the Hollywood bug! She celebrated her birthday at the Emmys.

At first I thought this navy ruffled taffeta Oscar de la Renta dress was a little too much dress and too mature for the young actress but it quickly grew on me.

The encrusted choker however is entirely too much with the this elaborate dress.



Jane Krakowski will always bring on the drama! The actress looks remarkable in this navy embroidered Escada one-shouldered dress. The sculptural details on the side is beyond fabulous.



January Jones opted for a blue Atelier Versace dramatic strapless dress.

Not too many people can rock this dress but she pulls if off well.



I was totally shocked to see Eva Longoria in black but at least her Robert Rodriguez dress had interesting texture details on the skirt.

She looks pretty but I want her to go back to wearing delicious color!



Julia Louis Dreyus looks amazing in this black sheer panel Narciso Rodriguez dress. I adore her jade earrings.


Kelly Osbourne is joining the panel of "The Fashion Police" tomorrow on "E". I never known her to be a critic on fashion. All I know is Joan Rivers better still be the host because she is hilarious!

Anyway, Kelly also lost a great deal of weight. She looks marvelous in her black latticed Tony Ward draped dress.

Tina Fey wore a intricate silk organza embroidered Oscar de la Renta dress.


Lauren Graham is wearing one of my favorite designer Yigail Azrouel dresses.

I know this silhouette may not be popular with a lot of you guys but I love the contrast of the black/white and the asymmetrical bodice.

No comments: