Monday, August 23, 2010

Fall 2010 Trend: Fabulous Leopard






It was all about fabulous leopard pieces on the Fall 2010 runway presentations. Leopard coats, dresses, pants and scarfs rule the runway.

I have to admit that I never been a fan of the iconic print, as a matter of fact, I don't have anything in my wardrobe that is leopard. I feel it's just too much from head to toe. I do love a pop of leopard with a handbag, scarf or stunning shoes.

Etro whom is known for their luscious paisley prints send down vibrate leopard pieces down the runway. The kings of leopard Dolce & Gabbana and Roberto Cavalli of course did their sexy versions. My favorite was Isabel Marant because it was modern and a funky interpretation. Moschino and Giambattista Valli fur leopard coats were simply delicious.

I am going to get out of my comfort zone and purchase either a leopard scarf or gloves...baby steps!

No comments: