Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Eat Pray Love" New York Premiere


Eat, pray and love are definitely three words that I live by. I really haven't been impress with Julia Roberts since 2001 when she wore that gorgeous Valentino black and white vintage dress to the Oscars.

Don't get me wrong, she looks chic as ever in her sleek black Stella McCartney blazer, Diane Von Fursternberg shorts and amazing Roger Vivier strappy sandals. I just need more than her boring black ensembles all the damn time and I wish she stand up straight! I can roll out of my bed and come up with this ensemble.

I know everything doesn't have to have all the bells and whistles but try telling that to a drama queen like myself!



Unfortunately Shaun Robinson is back to her hideous stiff weave. She looked so much younger when she rocked her hair pulled back into a ponytail.

She does look great in her purple draped mini dress paired with silver strappy sandals.


Food Network star Sunny Anderson is giving me glamour in her purple sculptural sheath dress paired with gorgeous statement necklace.

Now, this is how to do simple chic with color, take notes Julia!

No comments: