Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Which Diva Wore It Better? Jessica Biel Or Mandy Moore


Jessica Biel Or Mandy Moore

Jessica Biel first wore this beautiful polka-dot 3.1 Phillip Lim one-shouldered ruffled dress to the screening of "Easy Virtue". The actress looked angelic and elegant. Jessica paired her dress with amazing silver platforms.

Mandy Moore recently wore the black version to the USA Today's Hollywood Hero event. I actually love the black version because it photograph much better. Mandy paired her dress with great criss-cross sandals and a sleek black clutch.

I really love both women in this dress but I have to go with Jessica!

2 comments:

lance stephenson said...

I think Jessica wore it much better and Im a huge fan of hers. She is a very talented actress and makes a great couple with Justin.

rakeback said...

Jessica Biel is gorgeous. I think people get too hung up on her looks and overlook her acting ability. I think she will be relevant for quite some time! She wore it better!