Friday, November 27, 2009

Fabulous Event

Indochine Celebrate 25th Anniversary


Iman looks cozy as ever in her enormous furry scarf. I am lusting over her strappy ankle boots.

"Valentino: The Last Emperor" Milan Premiere


Naomi Campbell and her boyfriend Vladislav Doronin always look like they are at a photo shoot because they are beyond beautiful. She is also rocking an amazing Dennis Basso fur bolero jacket with a fabulous white belted coat dress.

I can't stress enough for every fashionista to watch this documentary of Valentino celebrating forty years of designing stunning silhouettes.The man is a true couturier. Every creation was hand sewn. These women never touch a sewing machine! I watched it at least ten times and each time I appreciated his craftsmanship and vision more and more.

In the documentary, Karl Lagerfeld told Valentino "compare to us everyone else are making rags". I die laughing because in reality besides Armani, Oscar de la Renta and a few others, he is correct.


OMG, remember super model Nadege from the 90's? She is definitely in the top ten of my favorite models. I use to love her and I still do. She looks incredible as always in this flirty black sheer panel flirty dress.



Journalist Francesa Senette is the epitome of chic in this gorgeous white Valentino trench coat. Everything from her white and silver clutch to her dove gray heels speaks luxury with class.

No comments: