Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fabulous Events

The Limited Pop Up Store Event


Words can't express how much I am loving Rashida Jones' gorgeous black and white ethnic printed one-shouldered dress. I would rock this piece everyday of the week!

Queen Latifah "Queen" Perfume Launch At Macy


Queen Latifah is giving me pure chic in this printed textured belted sheath dress.

The 37th International Emmy Awards Gala


Katharine Mcphee is discovering Blonds do have more fun! She looks fantastic in this black and white embroidered one-shouldered Marchesa dress.



Angela Bassett
mini me Keke Palmer looks great as always in her black sheath adorned with a cute bow dress. I do feel that her silver necklace was unnecessary with the dress.

33rd Annual Sabin Free Clinic Dinner Gala


Cat Deeley looks amazing in this teal cut-out one-shouldered Preen dress paired with dynamite strappy heels.

No comments: