Sunday, November 01, 2009

2009 CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Event


Eva Mendes looks absolutely adorable in this lavender polka-dot belted Christian Dior dress paired with a sweet metallic clutch pearl peep-toe heels


Camilla Belle's textured kick-pleat Jason Wu dress has my name written all over it! Everything from her black sleek belt, bag and dove gray heels are simply marvelous.


Adorable is Jessica Alba middle name. She looks soooo cute in this chic black dress and equally cute black platform heels.


Tracee Ellis Ross is giving me Sunday Brunch Chic in this taupe and white striped dress. Tea anyone?


At first glance, I thought Diane Kruger is a little too casual for this event then I realize it was Chanel! She looks casual chic but still a little disheveled.


Jordana Brewster chose the perfect Carolina Herrera dress for this garden fashion show. I just want to pick the grapes off her dress and eat them!


Amber Heard continues to give me elegance in this lovely animal print blouse and high-waist skirt.


Terri Seymour
looks beyond fabulous in this gray one-shouldered Emanuel Ungaro dress paired with fantastic black peep-toe ankle boots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber Heard remind me of Carolina Herrera's style, chic and sophisticated style for women in 60's and seventies.

Alba is wearing a really ugly dress and the boob pleats are on her stomach. The only redeeming factor is her shoes.

Liberian Girl said...

I love your comment about her boob pleats on her stomach LOL!