Sunday, November 15, 2009

Moca New 30th Anniversary Gala




Zoe Saldana is letting them have it! She looks amazing in this black sequined tulle one-shouldered Marchesa dress.

I adore the low back and the draping of the tulle. I don't believe it's only Monday and she is already in the running for Best Dressed Diva!


Ladies and gentlemen we have another contestant for Best Dressed Diva. Kate Beckinsale looks sensational in this teal drape one-shouldered Andrew Gn dress.


I am on a fashion high! Rose McGowan is giving me old Hollywood glamour in this gorgeous red ruffled strapless Donna Karan dress. I am looooving this look.



Angelina Jolie is not blowing me away but she still looks beautiful in this black Armani Prive strapless dress.



Eva Mendes is giving me fabulous forties in this divine taupe and black Prada embellished dress. The neckline is intriguing and I adore her feathered hair piece.



Ciara looks like she is going to have a wardrobe malfunction if she breathes too hard. 'The Girls" are a little too expose for my taste.



Daisy Fuentes is wowing me in this fantastic magenta embellished Gustavo Cadile dress.



This is what I love to see delicious color. Marisa Tomei looks divine in this fuchsia floral printed full skirt dress.



Christina Ricci is showing the right about of skin unlike Ciara in this lovely black with sheer panel Prada dress adorned with a silver embellished belt.
My only complaint is "The Girls" need a lift!


Jessica Alba is channelling Audrey Hepburn in this adorable black halter Prada dress paired with divine red satin heels.



Gwen Stefani looks whimsical in this black and white bustier ensemble. Her black strappy Lamb shoes are on fire!



Kate Bosworth looks great in this animal print Proenza Schouler mini dress.



Actress Carey Mulligan is sparking in this magnificent silver beaded Prada dress.



I am digging Rachel Zoe white gray and black abstract Pucci one-shouldered dress. It looks like she gain a couple of pounds.



Sandra Oh hardly plays it safe and I love her for that. She looks fabulous in her white pouf sleeves blouse paired with funky cropped pants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This have to be one of the best dressed event except for Ciara and Sandra Oh. Everybody else looks amazing.

Deanna Jackson said...

Zoe Saldana and Marisa Tomei knocked it out of the park......Beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

The first anonymous said exactly what I was about to say. For a change, almost all the women look so gorgeous.