Monday, November 09, 2009

Glamour Magazine Honors The 2009 Women Of The Year


Someone please call the paramedics because my heart can't take all of this beauty at the same time! Iman and Rihanna are both beyond Stunnnnning!



My mouth literally dropped to the floor when I saw Rihanna in this magnificent ivory sculptural pleated Stephane Rolland gown. She looks breathtaking from every angle. I am still gasping for air!

Designer Stephane Rolland is well known in Paris and officially the newest member of Haute Couture with his newly couture house launch just a year ago.

I am on my way to the hospital because I am having a nervous break down from all of this fabulousness!


Iman looks amazing as always in this wonderful pale pink feathered Jason Wu cocktail ensemble. She looks like a beautiful swan.


I am not sure what is going on with Kerry Washington. What's up with this grandma curtain foolishness? This shapeless bland Fendi dress was not the answer.


Thank God Serena gave me some energy because Kerry Washington drain all of it in that drab mess.

Serena looks radiant in this red one-shouldered Pamela Roland dress. I am digging her new bangs.


Tyra Banks looks chic as ever in this taupe bold shoulders Rachel Roy dress.


Catherine Zeta Jones is giving me glamour in this gorgeous navy draped Gustavo Cadile dress.


June Ambrose is sparkling in this pale peach embellished mini dress. I am dying over her dove mary jane platforms!


Katharine McPhee looks incredible in this colbalt criss-cross Roberto Cavalli dress. I have to get use to her new blond locks.


I am sorry did Estelle think she was going to the church bingo game? Come on now, please make an effort.

She doesn't deserve to be in the same building as Iman or Rihanna in this miscellaneous ensemble!

5 comments:

Connie said...

OMG! Rihanna looks breathtaking. This is the best she ever looked.

Her dress is the most gorgeous dress I have seen this whole year.

Karen said...

Personally, I think the dress has way too much going on but Rihanna pulls it off very well.

Deanna Jackson said...

I gasped when I first saw Rihanna in this amazing dress and she pulled it off with so much grace! Iman is always flawless.

I've nominated your blog for an award; please visit my site for details!

The Y Factor said...

Iman and Rhihanna, that is the photo op of the year! Hot! Hot! Hot!

Liberian Girl said...

Thank you sooo much Deanna! I also love your blog as well.