Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Designer Of The Week: Yigal Azrouel

































Yigal Azrouel




Halle Berry


Ciara


Selita Ebanks


Katie Cassidy


Kristen Stewart



Anna Paquin


My favorite designer list keeps growing everyday and Yigal Azrouel(pronounced Yee-gal As-roo- elle) joined my list about five years ago when one of my customers was wearing a funky distress shrunken leather jacket adorned with ruffles on one side by the designer. I was intrigue with the intricate craftsmanship with his garments.

Yigal Azrouel is a New York-based, Israel born who launched his eponymous line in 1998. The designer is known for his expert draping and fabulous jersey pieces. Halle Berry looked gorgeous in his navy belted jersey dress.

His Spring 2010 collection consist of skin baring slash cut-outs and bold geometric shapes. His color palettes were black and white with shades of gray.

I simply adore his effortless chic silhouettes and he has the nerves to be handsome as ever!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I love all his clothes. You posted Rachel Roy's clothes on celebrities a couple of days ago and except for Tyra Banks, most of the other dresses were strictly OK or bad.

Deanna Jackson said...

WOW!! I'm completely blown away by designer, Yigal Azrouel's collection!

Halle Berry wore the hell out of his belted navy jersey dress...I want it in every color!!