Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fabulous Events

Nars 15x15 Celebrates 15 Years


I want to knock Cassie over the head, steal her charcoal leather jacket and run into the night! She looks hot in her black cut-out jumper and Rodarte over-the-knee boots.

I looooove this ensemble. If you have the attitude, in your twenties and have the body(the most important thing) for this look, wear it and have fun!



Selita Ebanks looks amazing in this purple sequined Balmain mini dress. Love her pewter clutch!



Amber Valletta looks gorgeous in this dark teal Rm Roland Mouret dress.


Model Lisa Marie Smith looks marvelous in this gorgeous magenta Marc Jacobs ruched dress. I am not liking the busy tights at all with this dress though.

Alberta Ferretti's New Fragrance Launch


Claudia Schiffer is rocking one of my favorite Alberta Ferretti multi color dress. I adore the color combination of teal, bronze and magenta. I have to duplicate this look.

My only compliant is her black tights. Why not bare legs and nude heels?

No comments: