Monday, November 23, 2009

2009 AMA Backstage And Show

BACKSTAGE


Whitney Houston looks absolutely gorgeous in this white one-shoulders draped Kaufman Franco dress.




Jennifer Lopez looks hot in her white cut-out Gucci dress. The singer later changed into a flirty nude feathered and beaded bodice Marchesa dress.

I have to admit that I was quite embarrass for her when she was performing. Will someone tell Jennifer that she is too old for all that foolishness. Just leave it to Lady GaGa or Ciara and move on.


Of course Rihanna had to shock us in this barely there white spike bold shoulders bandage jumpsuit.

Again, she is another studio made artist with no talent but at least she keeps us interested. I hope this child is saving her money for the future because as soon as the new flavor of the month comes along her career is finish.

STAGE


Alicia Keys and J-Zay were the only performance that I enjoyed. They are talented so therefore they don't need any weird costumes or ridiculous gimmicks.



Janet Jackson open the show singing most of her greatest hits. I love Janet but you can tell she is getting a little too old to be dancing around on stage.



Mary J. Blige looks amazing in this printed embellished one- shouldered dress. Even though I wasn't blown away with her performance, at least I know Mary has talent.

1 comment:

Deanna Jackson said...

I couldn't help wonder what Janet was wearing...she could've wore something better than "Hammer" pants an "Ugg" boots!!