Thursday, November 19, 2009

US Weekly Hot Hollywood 2009


Monique Coleman is at the right event because she looks absolutely hot in this chartreuse drape open-back dress paired with fantastic Camilla Skovgard sandals.


I am loving Leona Lewis new edgy look! She looks hot in this fabulous multi printed Malandrino skirt paired with a sheer bustier top. I adore her lavender bow heels.


I swear it's not anything fashion forward about Mya. She just continues to underwhelm me even though she is wearing Alice & Olivia.



Can someone please introduce Noni Rose to a new invention called invisible deodorant! Why oh why is the white powder showing and why are "the girls" so expose?



Seriously now, why is Latoya Jackson at this event? Is it me or the whole Jackson clan seems to be milking poor Michael Jackson's death. They just seem to be everywhere!

No comments: