Sunday, November 01, 2009

AFI Fest 2009 Screening Of "Precious"


Hallelujah! Mariah Carey finally looks elegant and she is dressing her age. The singer turn actress looks amazing in this black haltered mermaid Zac Posen dress.

This is such a miracle! She is actually wearing her correct size and her hair is sleek and modern. I think I am going to cry.


Monique and her husband Sidney Hicks looks striking together. She looks absolutely gorgeouuuus in this gold shimmering strapless dress. Her make-up is also flawless.

Paula Patton looks ultra sexy in this mauve bustier Bottega Veneta dress.

Talking about looking incredible! Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon is red hot in this one-shouldered dress.

Actress Gabourey Sidibe looks radiant in this red satin dress. She just makes me smile.


I am not crazy about Mary J. Blige black and white printed maxi dress at all. I know she is in California but it's way too summery.


This is the only picture I could find of Oprah Winfrey by herself because she and Tyler Perry act like they were join at the hips. She looks casual chic in her CJ(Cookie Johnson) jeans and navy embellished bell sleeves blouse.

I have to get a pair of those jeans! They are available at Nordstrom.


Gayle King looks amazing in this gray jersey draped dress. I am dying over her stunning crystal statement necklace.

I am loooooving Star Jones navy ruffled one-shouldered dress.


Olivia Wilde
looks chic as ever in this sexy white flutter sleeves RM Roland Mouret sheath dress.


Actress Xosha Roquemore looks fantastic in this electric blue ruffled dress.


Actress Chyna Layne is also on point in this beautiful magenta textured one-shouldered dress paired with a silver clutch and platforms.

3 comments:

bboybims said...

Olivia Wilde was THERE?! omg omg. She has this new movie coming out soon, it looks awesome. http://fixthemovie.com

There's a contest there that I can fly to NYC to meet her at the premiere, I hope I get it!!!

Liberian Girl said...

I hope you win because she is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Paula Patton is so gorgeous but her necklace is out of place..it needs to go. Oprah and Olivia look great as well. Gabourey should stay away from shiny makeup. Someone needs to tell Mary that maxis are not in anymore. Xosha Roquemore looks adorable as well.