Thursday, November 05, 2009

Fabulous Events

18th Annual Bafta/LA Britannia Awards


Freida Pinto continues to give me what I need over and over again. Something call glamour! She looks amazing in this black sheer overlay Valentino dress.

I just watched "Valentino The Last Emperor" again and I am just amaze of the exquisite craftsmanship of his work for 45 years. Even though he is not the head designer anymore, former accessories designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pier Paolo Picoili are keeping the legendary name alive.

Screening of "Precious"


Effortless chic is Iman middle name. My fashion hero looks casual chic in her black bold shoulders ensemble. I am loooooving her bamboo handle handbag.



I still can't believe Paula Patton is pregnant. The girls are a little smash together but she still looks great in this black sequined peep-a-boo Elie Sabb dress.

Chanel " Fete d' Hiver"



Blake Lively
looks exquisite in this simple black Chanel dress adorned with a fabulous flower necklace.


Diane Kruger black sequined Chanel dress is simply divine. The silver necklace is really unnecessary with her dress.

No comments: