Monday, June 01, 2009

Which Diva Wore It Better? Miley Cyrus or Taraji P. Henson



Miley Cyrus or Taraji P. Henson

Miley Cyrus first wore this whimsical printed bussel Roberto Cavalli dress to Clive Davis Grammy party. I thought she looked adorable and age appropriate for once. She paired her dress with black criss-cross sandals.

Taraji P. Henson recently wore her black and white version to the 2009 MTV Movies Awards show last night. Taraji also looked fabulous and she was giving me attitude on the red carpet! She paired her dress with cute black peep-toe platforms.

I know a lot of people do not care for this dress because it looks like a French maid costume but I just simply adore it. Even though, I love the colors more on Miley's dress, Taraji is just working the hell out of this dress so Taraji wins!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miley wins for once! It doesn't look age appropriate on taraji

Awesome Sara said...

neither. the dress looks like a curtain gone so wrong.

Liberian Girl said...

Ha Ha! Awesome Sara, I adore your comments!