Monday, June 15, 2009

2009 CFDA Fashion Awards: Designers and Fashion Giants


Rachel Roy is rocking her own design in this white embroidered one-shouldered ensemble paired with her black criss- cross sandals.


Diane von Furstenberg
looks chic in her own white beautiful dress paired with gorgeous gold adorned with a bow sandals.

Tory Burch looks like wonder woman at a black tie event. I love the gold and navy combination.


Donna Karan looks too drab in all this damn black. I desire drama at all times!


Betsy Johnson is cooky as ever! She looks whimsical in this black flirty ensemble with a fuchsia wide belt. Only Betsy at her age can get away with this look.


I always adore Vera Wang feminine silhouettes because it's well constructed and timeless.


For Once, Anna Wintour actually is showing some emotions posing for the camera. She looks sophisticated in this black and white floral Carolina Herrera sheath dress paired with an amazing white fur stole.


I love Fern Mallis who is Vice President of IMG fashion. She is in charge of all of the shows in Bryant Park in New York. She is currently a judge on 'The Fashion Show". I have to admit, I hated the show at first because it's such a rip off of Project Runway but now I am in love with the show. My favorite designers are Reco and Lauren.

She looks terrific in this tangerine Lanvin ensemble. Fern always wear delicious colors.

1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

I think betsey johnson looks so cute!!!