Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ralph Lauren and Ericsson Host WTA Tour Pre- Wimbledon Party


It comes a time when you can't wear every trend and you just have to let it go until the next trend compliments your personality and body type. I wish Serena Williams understood this concept because she looks like a damn fool in this gold shimmering Ralph Lauren harem pants! It looks like she has a male organ(excuse my French) down there.


Venus Williams took the sophisticated road in this wonderful champagne satin Ralph Lauren dress.


What in the name of foolishness is going on with Kelly Rowland's hair? OMG, I think I am having a heartache over this atrocious weave! I don't understand, She looks so fabulous on "The Fashion Show" so why will she slap on this monstrosity on her head?


Michelle Williams looks chic in this white sheath dress paired with a funky statement necklace. Thank God her hair is half way decent even though the asymmetrical bob is a little played out.

No comments: