Tuesday, June 30, 2009

2009 BET Awards: The Press Room

Alicia Keys looks amazing in another sparkling Jenny Packham mini dress. She was just glowing all night!


I can't get enough of Letoya Luckett. She looks absolutely fabulous in this silver draped dress paired with stunning crystal multi statement necklace.


Ciara wore a custom made black and gold sequined jacket honoring Michael Jackson.


I have three sisters and they will tell me truth even if it hurts my feelings but it's for my own good. Why couldn't Erica Campbell from Mary Mary tell her sister Tina Campbell that she looks a hot mess? Why is Tina in those tight leather pants that emphasis her hips to no end? Erica Campbell needs to be a shame of herself for letting her sister out of the house looking a hot mess!


Even though this feathered printed dress is a little too busy for my taste, Trina looks great and she covering up herself for once!


Sheree Whitfield, Lisa Wu Hartwell, Nene Leaks and new member Kandi Burruss
The Real Housewives of Atlanta all look wonderful but I swear that Sheree and Nene always look like female impersonators!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i missed the BET awards (but will catch the re-run!)
I just couldnt wait to see your blog!!!!
why oh why are there more hot messes on the red carpet then head-to-toe divas???
That is a shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How can u dog out Trina's Cavalli pre-fall gown?
it is on fire!!...love the feather detail around the neck to compliment the feather print of the fabric!!!
Don't sleep on this one!!
LOVE your blog!!!
keep up the good work =D

Anonymous said...

Tina was a hot mess. Those pants were too tight for any woman. The purpose was to show off curves and a behind. I didn't see the God in her with those pants on.