Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fabulous Events

Bensoni Cocktail Party


Chanel Iman hosted a cocktail party for the designers of Bensoni. She looks absolutely fabulous in this red ruffled shoulders dress. Talking about chic!

Los Angeles Film Festivals Keyote Films


Sanaa Lathan looks wonderful as always in the navy satin cocktail dress. I just love how sleek her hair looks.


Why so dark Scarlett Johansson? Don't get me wrong, her black pouf sleeves Dolce & Gabbana dress is cute but everything from her hair is just too dark!


Thank Goodness Regina King lighting it up with her ivory embroidered belted dress even though she looks like she is going to Easter Sunday service at church!

8th Annual Four Seasons Of Hope Gala


This is what I am talking about, delicious colors! Molly Sims looks great in this multi colored Missoni strapless dress.


Adrian Bailon green one-shouldered maxi dress is simple divine!


I really don't have nothing to say about Estelle miscellaneous black ensemble but I do like her black clutch and purple heels.


I adore Mary Alice Stephenson blush sequined dress but what is up with the mock neck in the summer? I am just hot looking at her!

No comments: