Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Designer Of The Week: Prabal Gurung













Prabal Gurung

Celebrities In Prabal Gurung


Zoe Saldana


Demi Moore

Rachel Weisz

When I first witness Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung red one-shouldered dress during her Star Trek tour, I almost fell out of my chair because it was beyond stunning! It was a magical fashion moment. Zoe was glowing from head to toe.

Former Bill Blass designer Prabal Gurung launched his long awaited namesake line for Fall 2009, inspired by early YSL. His collection is filled with beautiful one-shouldered satin dresses and well made cashmere double-faced coats. It's certainly for the wealthy women with exquisite taste. If one of his pieces enter into my store, I will die and thank God for fashion!

1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

i'll take one of each please!