Friday, June 26, 2009

Bravo's "The Fashion Show" Finale


Am I the only one who watches "The Fashion Show"? I love this show!

I appreciate that they made it a little different than "Project Runway" because every week they actually have a real fashion show with audience from the fashion industry and the audience decides which designs are the best and worst.

Kelly Rowland looks great in this purple tiered chiffon dress. I am so delighted she took that Rick James curly mess off her head.

Of course they didn't reveal to us who were in the finals but all six remaining contestant Reco, Daniella, Merlin, John-Paul, Johnny and Anna could be the winner. I am going out on a limb and say Reco or Daniella is taking it all the way.

Fashion Show Finale Collections


This collection is totally Reco's because he loves intricate garments with a great deal of drama!


This collection is totally Daniella's because of the simplicity of the garments.


This collection is totally James Paul's or Johnny's because of the sculptural silhouettes.


This collection could be Anna's because she is known for well constructed coats.


This collection have to be crazy ass Merlin's. I don't care for this at all because they look like hideous costumes.

3 comments:

NancyT said...

The two outfits that you attribute to Daniella were made by Reco. I know -- I was there. So I guess you REALLY like Reco!

Liberian Girl said...

Thanks NancyT for the correction. I loooove Reco!

Anonymous said...

Daniella gets it right but has maybe too much of a 'Donna Karen' feel on her designs...it's ALL about Reco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!