Thursday, June 04, 2009

" The Hangover" Los Angeles Premiere


Heather Graham looks hot in this red bustier Dolce & Gabbana satin dress! Love her wavy hair and sultry make-up


Kate Walsh
looks beyond fabulous in this Stella McCartney ensemble. I absolutely loooove this color combination with the purple and red!


Kristen Bell is wearing me out in this sensational lace Brian Reyes ensemble! I adore this look from head to toe.


I wish I could say the same about Eva Mendes. If I didn't know any better, I would think she is on that stuff! She obviously just rolled out of bed and stumbled upon this event!


Audrina Patridge
looks great in this chocolate satin Diane von Furstenberg dress paired with a black Alexander McQueen belt and clutch and YSL gold strappy sandals.


Shoshana Bush yellow one-shouldered rosette dress is simply divine.

1 comment:

Anna Rice said...

Love Kristen Bell's dress!