Sunday, June 21, 2009

Red Carpet Icon: Rosario Dawson





































I always tease Rosario Dawson for wearing black all the time so I purposely chose photos with her in delicious colors. Every color looks divine against her stunning olive skin. Besides being gorgeous, the actress has incredible style.

Born to a Puerto Rican mother and a Native American and Irish father, Rosario Dawson is a wonderful actress who was discovered on her front porch in New York city. I remember first seeing her in the controversy movie "Kids" in 1995 during the HIV era and I wonder who in the hell will let their kid star in an extremely sexually and explicit movie? It just proves that she is a true actress because she continues to love her craft. She also appeared in numerous movies including Rent, Sin City and Seven Pounds.

I love Rosario style because she loves to be elegant but she doesn't take herself too seriously. She doesn't do ridiculous posing on the red carpet nor in rehab every month. She is having fun and enjoying her successful fabulous life!

2 comments:

Raquel said...

I love your blog. Rosario Dawson is a talented and beautiful actress. She doesn't get enough credit.

Awesome Sara said...

she doesnt really impress me for some reason. i mean i dont hate her she just doesnt stand out.