Monday, June 08, 2009

Hollywood Life's 11th Annual Young Hollywood Awards


Model Bar Refaeli looks spectacular in this fuchsia ruffled one-shouldered Marchesa dress paired with delightful purple peep-toe Louboutins.



Words can't express how much I looooove this bejeweled Gucci feathered dress on Evan Rachel Wood. If you are going to wear black, this is how to do it!



Rumer Willis finally gets it right. I simply adore this printed flirty strapless dress.



I am so embarrass to admit that I actually watch "Charm School" and La La Vasquez is one of the judges. It's pure entertainment. She looks funky cute in another Alexander Wang corset and striped jacket.


Sorry Eva Marcille, this droopy tiered dress is just not working for me. It's drab and ill fitting .


Now this is what I am talking about. Katharine McPhee looks radiant in this red strapless dress and her strappy sandals are on fire!

Kiely Williams looks so cute in this black flutter sleeves mini dress but where is my pop of color?



Thank God Monique Coleman got her hair situation together. It looks fabulous! She also looks great in this burgundy strapless dress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loove rachels' dress. It is gorgeous.

Awesome Sara said...

i love all these dresses excdpt for rumor's i dunno y maybe bc i cant stand rumor. she looks like a tater head