Thursday, June 04, 2009

34th Annual AWRT Gracie Awards



Niecy Nash
looks gorgeous in this olive strapless gown. I love that she finally tone down the make-up and her signature flower is subtle.


OMG! For the first time in history, I don't care for Mariska Hargitay Carolina Herrera dress at all. This silhouette is not flattering for her body type and the flowers just adds about twenty pounds but I still love her!


Keke Palmer
looks great in this black one-shouldered dress but I am not crazy about her white shoes though.


Comedian Amy Poehler looks fabulous in this champagne satin dress


You could had knocked me down with a feather when I saw Kathy Griffin in this sensational teal embellished dress. She looks incredible minus the "Joan Rivers" face lift of course.


The Real Housewives of New York Jill Zarin looks amazing in this gold beaded dress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am fan of Mariska Hargitay. Mariska think has a wonderful color, beautiful eyes and smile. Therefore, it is always bonita.Mas, requires a person to guide on how to dress. Vi Mariska with beautiful clothes, but I always have a feeling that could be better. I love Mariska.

Anonymous said...

I think Mariska looks beautiful in that dress. Neicy Nash looks trashy as always.