Monday, February 23, 2009

More Fabulous Oscar Parties

Elton John Oscar Party

Garcelle- Beauvias-Nilon looks beyond stunning in this black and silver Rafael Cennamo dress.

Serena Williams looks amazing in this leopard Roberto Cavalli haltered dress. I love her soft curls and make-up.

"Slumdog Millionaire" and "The Wrestler" Oscar Party



Tichina Arnold looks fabulous in this crimson jeweled dress. I am not too crazy about her grandmom hair because it ages her at least ten years and her make-up is entirely too much.

Vanity Oscar Party


Taraji P. Henson changed into this fantastic blush Nina Ricci rise and fall hem dress. I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about this dress on her at first but it grew on and I love it!

Alicia Keys looks spectacular in this canary one-shouldered Max Azria dress but I need to address this hair once again. It's a wig? I just want to rip it off her head!

Rosario Dawson looks awesome in this pearl white with black lace Dolce & Gabbana dress.

Zoe Saldana leopard Dolce & Gabbana just has too much leopard for my taste!

Kate Bosworth looks chic in this shimmering Alexander Mcqueen sheath dress.

Madonna sheered panel Christian Dior dress is just a bundle of confusion. I don't care for it at all!

Georgina Chapman looks gorgeous in ther gold embroidered dress by Marchesa of course.

Salma Hayek just look okay in this black Balenciaga dress. She looks too petite for the silhouette and it makes her look heavy.

Marisa Tomei looks great in this Juan Carlos Obando color blocked dress but it's unfortunately that her nipples were showing thru the dress. How tacky!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alicia Keys, Zoe, Taraji and Kate look great! I agree with u on Tichina's hair...too old looking.