Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dior and Vanity Fair Celebrate the Launch of Brandaid Foundation


I am off to LA to get some much needed rest so I am not going to have the opportunity to post as often as I would like . I hope everyone have a fashionable  weekend!



Taraji P. Henson looks absolutely chic in this ivory textured Michael Kors dress. With awards season over, I hope this poor girl can get some rest!


Tichina Arnold also look chic as ever in this black strapless dress but I am not a fan of her nude sandals. She needed a pop of color of a red or metallic platforms.


I simply adore LeToya Luckett. I love her because she is current and she doesn't try too hard. I am sorry but Beyonce needs to take notes!


Lorraine Toussaint and CCH Pounder are beautiful and talented actresses. I loved CCH Pounder since she played Max's mother on "Living Single". God, I loved that show!


Charlize Theron and Josh Brolin

I am not sure what is going on with my fashion icon Charlize Theron because she has been looking miscellaneous lately. She looks okay in this black Dior ensemble but I demand drama!


Even though Olivia Wilde is wearing just a simply black Ralph Lauren dress, she still looks great.


Angie Harmon looks amazing in this black feathered dress adorned with a tied ribbon.


I am not crazy about leopard but Amy Adams looks sensational in this leopard ruffled backless sheath dress.


Maria Bello looks divine in this electric blue chiffon cocktail dress.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How am I going to get my fashion fix everyday? Have a great trip.