Friday, February 13, 2009

40th NACCP Image Awards: Best Dressed Fabulous Divas

God, I miss Halle Berry on the red carpet. She looked gorgeous as ever, first in her black and white snaked piping Roberto Cavalli and her navy embellished Reem Acra dress. My favorite was her amazing rose and gray iridescent one-shouldered Pamella Roland dress. Halle is back to retrieve her throne!


Taraji P. Henson is the princess of the red carpet. She looks spectacular in this chartreuse ruffled Zac Posen dress. I am so delighted she changed her hair back to a more sophisticated look.


Beyonce looked incredible in this red embellished Naeem Khan dress.


Sanaa Lathan also opted for red in this sexy plunging Donna Karan dress. Sanaa sets the example on how to look sexy versus sleazy.


Jada Pinkett Smith wore a beautiful burgundy draped Monique Lhuillier dress.


Rosario Dawson is totally channelling Audrey Hepburn in this adorable black satin strapless Rafael Cennamo tea length dress. I know it's a little boring but it's so chic!


Jennifer Hudson looks great once again in this black liquid dress. Who ever is doing her hair and make-up deserves a Fashion Peace Prize because once again, it's flawless!



Tia Mowry is giving me attitude in this lovely black embellished dress.


Holly Robinson Peete is showing her wild side and she looks hot in this sequined Naeem Khan dress!



I was reluctant to put Chandra Wilson on the best dressed list because I had doubts about this dress at first but I love the tangerine color of her Pamella Roland so much, it won me over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm pleasantly surprised with Beyonce's look. The color is perfect for her. She left the tacky sequins at home and reined herself in a little, and she looks great!