Thursday, February 19, 2009

2nd Annual Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon

Halle Berry is certainly shutting it down in this gold metallic Reem Acra dress. The back train of the dress is beyond stunning. Head to toe pure perfection!


uggh, I am not sure about Taraji P. Henson's Zac Posen dress. I love the concept of it but The ill fit is driving me crazy. It looks like she has a middle boob. Yet, I still love you Taraji!


Sanaa Lathan looks amazing in this mauve lace ribbon tied Gustavo Cadile dress. I do have to say everyones' hair and make-up is on point tonight.


uggh, again I am not too sure about Kerry Washington's ensemble. Her tuxedo feathered Louis Vuitton jacket wasn't quite appropriate for this occasion.


I am a little underwhelm with Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon black and white ensemble. It's cute but not memorable.


Holly Robinson Peete looks great in her chartreuse embellished dress. I love that she is holding Diahann Carroll "Julia" lunchbox.


Mo'Nique looks absolutely gorgeous in this bronze embellished sheath dress.


LisaRaye looks pretty in this mustard printed bell sleeves dress.


Eva Marcille looks adorable in this black and white dress but it's just a little too casual for this event.



Blah, Blah and beyond Blah. Why black Tichina Arnold? Of all the wonderful colors in the world why boring black?


Vivica Fox looks sensational in this navy embellished dress.


Tia Mowry looks fabulous in this multi colored Nicole Miller dress. I see she couldn't live without her long hair. Her extensions looks great.


Tatyana Ali looks like a princess in this turquoise and gold haltered dress.




The only thing saved Lauren London miscellaneous ensemble was her gorgeous white quilted Chanel bag.


Will someone please wake me up from this boring foolishness! Gina Torres' charcoal sheath dress is chic but at least wear interesting accessories.


Audra McDonald looks wonderful in this white and black ruched dress.


Erica Hubbard looks divine in this blue satin dress.


Did Anika Noni Rose just roll out of bed? I wouldn't wear this bland outfit to take out the trash let alone to an event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love your blog. These women are beautiful. I commend Essence magazine for honoring all of them.