Sunday, February 22, 2009

2009 Oscars: Worst Dressed

Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce. What in this name of Tina Knowles is going on? When I first saw this dress on the red carpet, I shook my head of disgust.

Even though this black and gold brocade House of Deron Couture mermaid dress is the perfect silhouette for Beyonce, it just screams tacky beauty pageant! I know she is trying to support her mother but momma needs to sit down some where!


I think it's inappropriate to comment on a sixteen year old but why does Miley Cyrus insist on dressing like a 50 year old woman. This beaded Zuhari Murad tiered dress is way too much dress for this little girl!


Marion Cotillard navy and black tulle Dior dress just has too much going on for my taste.


I am delighted Penelope Cruz is not wearing black but this white vintage Balmain dress is just not the answer. Is she going to a wedding or cotillion?


Speaking of a wedding, Sarah Jessica Parker belongs on the top of a wedding cake or in a Cinderella movie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miley looks amazing. Age should not dictate one's fashion choice.