Monday, February 23, 2009

2009 Vanity Fair Oscar Party


Will and Jada Pinkett Smith are Hollywood Royalty! Jada looks marvelous in this white beaded one-shouldered Roberto Cavalli dress. I am not sure what is going on with Jada's round the way braids though.


Halle Berry and scrumptious Gabriel Aubrey are too beautiful for words. I am not too crazy about her black and gold embroidered Marchesa dress but I let her slide this time.

This is my FAVORITE dress of Oscar de la Renta Fall 2009 show. Why couldn't Jessica Biel wear this stunning dress to the Oscars instead?



Kate Beckinsale looks effortless chic as usual in this asymmetrical J. Mendel encrusted dress. I wish she didn't wear those unnecessary enormous earrings.


Debra Messing looks amazing in this nude and emerald Jenny Packham dress.


I love Tanika Ray fuchsia embellished dress but what is going on with her tranny make-up? I also prefer her hair in funky curls versus this Shirley Temple foolishness!

My favorite designer Carolina Herrera looks elegant as usually in her own design.

No comments: