Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fabulous Events


Unforgettable Evening Benefiting the Entertainment Industry

Beyonce was a no show at the Grammys but she attended this event. She looked like she was either going to church or to teach at an elementary school. The only thing saved this blah dress was her fabulous multi strand necklace.


Gwyneth Paltrow looks beautiful in this white tuxedo chic Calvin Klein suit.




I am quite confuse, I thought Angie Harmon just had a baby two days ago? She looks gorgeous in this draped dress. It's obvious these celebrities have a tummy tuck immediately after they give birth!

The 59th Berlin International Film Festival

I know most of you may think this blush Zac Posen ruffled dress has way too much going on but I fell in love with it when I first view it on the runway. Diane Kruger is giving me drama and I absolutely love it!

Elle Style Awards 2009

Thandie Newton looks sensational in this multi colored Jonathan Saunders. I am so delighted to see color on the red carpet.

I am not too crazy about Freida Pinto's black and white floral applique Chanel dress. I am crazy about her black strappy sandals.


Naomie Harris looks ultra chic in this black bustier Dolce & Gabbana dress. I am glad she finally stepped her game up from being a timid nerd on the red carpet.

No comments: