Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Designer Of The Week: Zuhair Murad



Designer Zuhair Murad

Celebrities in Zuhair Murad

Beyonce

Whitney Houston

Melanie Brown

Carrie Underwood

Paris Hilton

I have to be honest and say I didn't know who the heck Zuhari Murad was until last year. In fact, I thought it was a woman until I recently saw his picture. The Lebanese designer is the epitome of Middle Eastern glamour. His breakthrough into the international fashion scene led him to become a household name.

Subtlety is not in Zuhari Murad vocabulary. His stunning creations are fill with vibrant colors and every exquisite ruffles, crystals and embellishments known to mankind. I love the rich tones and feminine silhouettes.

Beyonce and Carrie Underwood are among the A-listers who rock his fabulous garments on the red carpet. They love him because he will always provide unique and fabulous garments.

1 comment:

NKOTB4Eternity said...

Elie Saab is my fave designer, who also happens to be Lebanese. :) Nice pics. Zuhair Murad is hit or miss for me. Btw, his name is misspelled as "Zuhari" a couple of times at the end of your text. ;)