Wednesday, February 18, 2009

11th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards

I hate to admit it but Taraji P. Henson winning streak has come to a pause. Don' t get me wrong this navy one-shouldered dress is not that bad but it's not that great either. I still love you Taraji!


Tichina Arnold is pretty in pink in this Kevan Hall dress but I am not crazy about the fit on her.


Debra Messing definitely took the costume award literally because she came dressed as a princess with tiara and all! Did she miss her turn to Miss America show?

Emmanuelle Chriqui stole the show in this gorgeous white and silver high split dress. Now she looks like a real princess.



Melissa George looks angelic in this nude transparent dress. I also adore her hair and make-up.


Jennie Garth is channeling Marilyn Monroe in this fabulous gold metallic liquid dress.



The tangerine color of Jane Kaczmarek dress is simple divine. I love the gold details as well.


No comments: