Monday, February 02, 2009

Goya Cinema Awards 2009


Penelope Cruz wore a beautiful vintage laced Chanel dress.



Penelope Cruz's sister Monica Cruz opted for a more sexier black embellished Roberto Cavalli dress.



TV host Mar Saura is letting me have it in one of my favourite Versace dresses! This blush dress fits every curve on her body. I love Latino women because they will never bore you on the red carpet. They know how to wow the audience!


Paz Vega looks absolutely divine in this pale pink ruffled dress.


I am really surprise actress Olivia Molina wore this white embellished Azzaro dress when Anne Hathaway just wore it two week ago to the Sag awards. She could have at least wore a different color.


Actress Belen Rueda looks wonderful in this white ruffled encrusted Carolina Herrera dress. I just wished it didn't have the embellished bows on the sides.

Dafne Fernandez black liquid dress is beyond fantastic!


Rossana Pastor black textured mermaid Carolina Herrera dress is pure perfection!


Goya Toledo gold draped Christian Dior dress is giving me drama!


Cinema Academy President Angeles Gonzalez looks gorgeous in this magenta and black striped dress.


I can't express how I love to see vibrant colors on the red carpet enough. Malena Alterio's purple satin dress is beyond delicious!



No comments: