Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Armani 5th Avenue Store Opening

Zoe Saldana, Giorgio Armani and Solange all look so awkward together. I know Armani is thinking who the hell is Zoe Saldana?

Alica Keys decided to unleash her chic coat to reveal this simple rose Armani sheath dress which is a big snooze. The only thing saved this ensemble was her fabulous gray and black platforms.

Thank God attention grabber Victoria Beckham came to the rescue for much needed drama. She looked sensational in this swarovski beaded Emporio Armani minidress. I wonder did she know this party was for Armani and not for her?


Solange looks great and I love her pop of color with her fuchsia clutch.


I can't remember last seeing Zoe Saldana in a movie but she is in front row of every runway show, I guess the standards are not as great as it use to be. Anyway, she looks great in this white draped dress but her facial expression is not too pretty.


Chrisette Michele facial expression pretty much sums up everything...yep this is the best I can do.


I immensely hate this hippie Armani look on Molly Sims. From head to toe it's awful.

1 comment:

E . E. Arthur said...

Ms. Keys is on point as usual. Thank goodness for a great stylist and maturity. As for Chrisette Michele, Jill Scott wants her dress back. Loving the hair, but darling, step away from the shine....