Sunday, October 05, 2008

Tyler Perry Unveils New Motion Picture and Television Studio

Sidney Poitier and Tyler Perry. Sidney Poitier is a legend and he looks handsome as ever. History was made when Tyler Perry became the first African-American ever to launch his own major TV and film studio in Atlanta, Georgia.


Tyler Perry and his girlfriend Gelila Bekele(Rent-a-Date). Why is Tyler Perry looking like a groom on top of a wedding cake?

Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham needs to win an Oscar for still pretending they are together.

Ruby Dee and her late husband Ossie Davis was honored at the event.

My crush since "New Jack City" Allen Payne looks a little dated but never-the-less still delicious.


I am not sure but I think Nicole Ari Parker was channeling Rihanna so I hope it works out for her. My baby Boris is looking scrumptious as always!


Eva Marcille and Lance Gross are a hot couple. They look young and faboulous!


Angela Burt-Murray looks chic but I wish the dress was one size up because it's just a little too tight.



Holly Robinson Peete looks gorgeous in this navy asymmetrical dress!



Star Jones looks wonderful in this black tiered satin dress!



Patti LaBelle just has too much going on! I do not know where this dress begins or ends. It's like five dresses made into one. Less is more!


Gladys Knight is holding on and she looks amazing!


Kimberly Elise looks sexy in this draped halter dress!

Tasha Smith is giving me drama and I love it!


Lynn Whitfield is giving me fever as always in this regal ensemble!



Donna Richardson has a body of death and she looks magnificent but what is going on with her "Lion King" hair?


I loved Terri J. Vaughn black tiered skirt but her black sequin top was not the answer for this beautiful skirt.

No comments: