Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fashion Pics

Antonio "L.A." Reid Launches Le Metier Luxury Cosmetic Line


Erica and L.A. Reid
I am not crazy about Erica's ensemble . It's not age appropriate. If anyone is over the age of 25, hot pants are not the answer!


Eve is every damn where! At first, I loved her funky hair and now she ruins it with that ghetto hair color. I guess you can never take the girl out of the hood!



Mariah Carey and Chrisette Michele
Mariah Carey looks subtle again. The silhouette of this purple criss-cross dress does not compliant her chest at all. Women like us with big breasts need to stay away from anything that is going to emphasis the "girls".
Chrisette Michele looks great in this must needed color on the red carpet.


Malaak Rock just never seems to get her ensemble together. I am not sure what she was going for but it's just a jumble mess!


Deborah Roberts always seem to surprise me on the red carpet with her funky looks. She looks fabulous in this silver metallic ensemble and I love her furry vest. Now all she needs to do is lose the hideous anchor woman's hair!

Globalgrind.com's "Count Down To Change"

Okay, It obviously Nia Long had a bad day. I wouldn't wear this boring dress to the corner store!


Eric Benet and his new boo look great together. I guess he and Halle had no problems finding beautiful mates!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fashions. Eric Benet's weekend girl compliments his style.