Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fashion Pics

House Of Dereon "Cadillac Records" Collection


Beyonce and her mother Tina Knowles celebrate the New House of Dereon Collection inspired by "Cadillac Records". First of all, I really need to know who is wearing this stuff? I am not passing any judgement but please make a comment on my blog because I do not know anyone in my fashion circle who is rocking House of Dereon. Granted everyone in my circle is over 30 so I am assuming this collection is for the younger and hip women who really don't care about quality at this point of time in their life but trust me once you hit 30 you will start buying quality versus quantity. Needless to say they both look simple and great but I am not sure what is going on with Beyonce's hair, it's just not working for me!

28th Annual Center for Communication Awards Luncheon

Debra L. Lee is just soo chic and sophisticated. I love this ensemble to death!

The Avon Foundation Hosts The Hope Honors



Jordin Sparks should had kept on her cute red peacoat because her black laced dress was not the answer. It made her look heavier and I don't know any woman who wants to look bigger!



Designer Cynthia Rowley looks a little malnutrition but her metallic dress and statement necklace is fabulous!

12th Annual Hollywood Film Festival Gala

Did Taraji P. Henson finally hire a fashion stylist? She has been on fire for the last couple of months! This taupe taffeta one-shouldered dress is whimsical.



Clint Eastwood and Angelina Jolie
I am not falling out of my chair for Angelina Jolie's same old black dress!


Camilla Belle looks great in this forest green printed Armani sheath dress! What is up with her Goucho Marx's eyebrows though?



I never cared for lace but Marisa Tomei looks fantastic in this Prada laced dress!

London Film Festival "The Brothers Bloom"



Rachel Weiss looks stunning in this Roland Mouret dress and the back is equally stunning!

3 comments:

Deanna Jackson said...

Hi NSC,

I so agree with you regarding House of Dereon! Who is wearing this along with Baby Phat? These aren't pieces you would see Beyonce rocking. She is usually in couture like Chanel and Roland Mouret. So what gives??? There are young ladies that will buy this stuff just because it's Beyonce's line. I think she is a great talent and has had some awesome fashionable moments but I am not feeling her hair either!!!

Anonymous said...

jordin sparks looks freakin amazing. she is a beautiful girl, and she's definitely not "too big". she's healthy, and her dress size is lower than the normal american woman's. soooooo yeahh. she has lost wait, though she doesn't need to. she's a gorgeous human being, and i can't say that i'm in love with the dress that she's wearing, but she's worn plenty of amazing, fresh, young, things. she's jordin sparks. she can do whatever the hell she wants. so leave my girl alone, you're probably only a jealous middle-aged woman who has nothing better to do than making fun of incredibly amazing younger girls, who are obviously better looking than you or you wouldn't be putting them down. jordin sparks is gorgeous, not to mention she has a kick ass voice. so yeah. she can wear whatever she freaking wants. kthxbye

Anonymous said...

Anonymous you have a right to your own opinion and I respect that a great deal but there is no need to attack me. Jordin Sparks is a beautiful and talented young lady. I have the right to my opinion just like you and I dislike the dress because of the fit.

I am a fabulous beautiful fashionable 38 year old woman which is certainly better than a immature person like yourself!

My fashion blog is for a mature audience only.