Friday, October 17, 2008

Fashion Pics

The International Women's Media Foundation


Kerry Washington looks extraordinary in this silver strapless Peter Som dress and I love her black adorned statement necklace. I am not so sure about her hair because it's screaming I am a wig!



This Carolina Herrera black dress is just OK on Renee Zellweger.



The color of Angie Harmon's dress is beautiful but the silhouette doesn't complicated her body. It almost look like she is pregnant.



My favorite designer Catherine Malendrino looks great in of course one of her designs.


7th Annual MTV Latin America 2008 Awards


Kim Kardashian looks stunning in this red Gustavo Cadile dress! I am so delighted she has put down the short shiny tacky dresses for once.

"All My Sons" Broadway Opening Night After Party

What in the name of foolishness does Katie Holmes has on? Was this homemade or is this a real designer piece? The only thing I am sure about is that this ridiculous get-up is a hot mess!

"High School Musical 3" Los Angeles Premiere


Monique Coleman looks like Hollywood royalty in this magnificent charcoal taffeta strapless dress!



Ashley Tisdale looks like a ice princess in this gorgeous white Reem Acra dress.



Vanessa Hudgens' Calvin Klein dress is simply boring and she looks like a ragga muffin with her hideous hair extensions!


No comments: